According to Harvard medical center and other prestigious medical centers, stress is responsible for more than 90% of ALL diseases. Not only is stress responsible for illness, it contributes to anxiety, depression, irritability, weight gain and poor sleep.
How do I manage my stress?
- Using SweetBeat HRV, record a baseline while relaxing.
- Record 10-minute sessions a couple times a week or record your stress during any chosen activity such as driving, working, meditating.
- Understand how your environment and your thoughts effect your stress level.
Further reading on Stress and HRV
- Interview with Ronda Collier: How Heart Rate Variability Can Help You Manage Stress by Primal Blueprint
- Stress and Heart Rate Variability w/ SweetWater Health
- Anyone Can Beat Stress: Five Keys to Stress Reduction w/ Ronda Collier
- The Do-It-Yourself Guide To Using Heart Rate Variability Testing to Track Your Stress and Nervous System Health w/ Ben Greenfield
- Ronda Collier is Hacking Stress with HRV Sense – Podcast #84 w/ Dave Asprey
- Understanding the Stress/Health Connection