As we know, Apple rules the world. Every year, they update their operating system and devices. Apple has scheduled the release of iOS 9 for this month. As they update their systems we must update our applications to be compatible.
While we work on making our code compatible with the new technology, we ask you to remember that you must update your applications as the updates become available.
When you update your device to iOS 9, you must update your HRV application!
- NOTE: The following applications must be updated: SweetBeatLife, NatureBeat, Stress Detective, Food Detective, PrimalBeat, Wholeistic Coaching & ResilienceZone.
- If you have one of the following applications you do not need to purchase anything, you just need to update.
- The updates are available for SweetBeatHRV (previously SweetBeatLife), Naturebeat & PrimalBeat.
- If you do not update, you will most likely not be able to connect your Bluetooth Low-Energy (BTLE) heart rate monitors.
In other news, SweetBeatLife will now be called SweetBeatHRV!
Apple makes certain things obsolete after updates are released. Due to this, we are not able to update SweetBeat or HRV Sense any longer. These two applications will be removed from the iTunes app store. It is unfortunately, out of our control.
SweetBeat & HRV Sense can no longer be updated and will be removed from the iTunes app store.
We are here to support you through this difficult but necessary change. If you are using SweetBeat or HRV Sense, we have several solutions for you:
- Update to SweetBeatHRV. The new application has many more features and interactive graphs.
- If you purchased one of these applications within the last three months, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of you.
- This will affect those of you using ANT+, as it is not included in SweetBeatHRV. If you are a long time user of ANT+, please let us know. We’d love to hear from you!
- You can choose not to update your device to iOS9. As a warning, we have noticed that older operating systems do not work as well when a new one is released.