We’ve finally reached the next level in real-time monitoring. If you’re an elite athlete, professional trainer or fitness enthusiast looking for more meaningful data, now’s the time to up your performance with our newest application, SweetBeatLife. The new application uses state-of-the-art sensor technology by our partners at Vital Connect, who created HealthPatch with extreme precision and accuracy.
IMPORTANT: The Vital Connect HealthPatch can only be purchased through our application or on our supported health sensors page. SweetBeatLife is the only application using the HealthPatch at this time! If you are unsure whether your device is compatible with SweetBeatLife or the HealthPatch, please check out our compatibility chart.
Below are some helpful tips for using SweetBeatLife with the HealthPatch and getting started with the new correlation feature, which includes data integration from other popular fitness platforms like MapMyFitness, Fitbit and Withings.
Purchasing the HealthPatch inside of SweetBeatLife is easier than ever!
- Open SweetBeatLife.
- Select the “General” tab on the bottom right.
- Select “Buy the HealthPatch”.
- Selecting the arrow below each option will drop down a description of that package.
- Enter your information and checkout
- If you cannot find “Buy the HealthPatch”, then you might have to go back (< General) to the main screen.
- Make sure you checkout all of the way. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, you have not finished checking out!
- International users who wish to purchase the HealthPatch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have your request sent to the VitalConnect team. Please be patient as they finalize their international shipping system.
Authorizing Fitbit, Withings and MapMyFitness Data in SweetBeatLife
- Sign in to your account on our website. If you do not have an account, yet, please purchase the app and go to General > Account Settings, and sign up for one.
- Scroll down – between the small calendar and large calendar you will see a box. The box has clickable links for authorizing Fitbit, Withings and MapMyFitness.
- Select whichever platform you want to authorize and sign in to your account for that platform.
- Choose which data you want to see in the correlation feature. Do this by opening the app and selecting the Correlation tab > Settings > Select Data.
- Math is not for everyone. That’s why we have added the handy dandy “Help” document in the top right corner of the Correlation screen. Please read this thoroughly!
- You need at least three days of data on your SweetBeatLife to use the correlation feature.
- In settings where you “select data” for correlation, the colors coordinate with each other. For example, all of the Calorie outs are orange, even though some of them are labeled different depending on the sensor.
- Sessions cannot be transferred from SweetBeat to SweetBeatLife (at this time).
Downloading CSV files
Our users have been requesting this and it’s finally here in SweetBeatLife! You can now export your RR-Intervals in a CSV file. Many people enter this file into the freeware Kubios for a deeper look into their nervous system. To read more about this click here.
Did you buy the HealthPatch? Read these instructions before using the HealthPatch.
Questions? Concerns? Please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Pingback: Announcing Our Newest Partners in Intelligent Recovery – RestWise | SweetWater Health