Yes, you read it right! There is a SweetBeatLife update available, which includes brand new enhanced graphs. The graphs are completely interactive and allow for a better view of your SweetBeatLife metrics.
Key features of the new graphs:
- Zoom in by putting your pointer finger and thumb on the graph and moving your fingers away from each other. Double tapping the graph can also be used to zoom in.
- Zoom out by using the same two fingers and making a pinching motion.
- By holding your finger down on the graph, you will create cross hairs to pinpoint.
- There is a yellow circle with an “I” in the middle of it in the top right corner which opens up the graph’s key.
- Turning your phone to the left will give you a landscape view.
Note: If you do not see these graphs when you open SweetBeatLife, this means you have to manually install the update. You can do this by going to your App store, click on the bottom right tab labeled Updates, and install the SweetBeatLife update.
See below for examples of the new graphs:
We have been constantly working on SweetBeatLife to make it the most full functioning heart rate variability (HRV) application you’ve ever used. We hope you enjoy these new graphs as much as we do!